Areas of Expertise
- MCFC Liquidating Trust: Cash Management | Reporting
- Pioneer Health Serices Liquidating Trust: Cash Management | Reporting
- Campbellton-Graceville Hospital: Cash Management | Reporting
- HRW Reciever: Cash Management | Reporting
- BSIT University of Phoenix
- 17 Years of Relevant Experience
Stephanie Hindsman is an Analyst who comes to the firm with 17 years of experience in data analysis. Her experience includes working with QuickBooks, primarily QB desktop PRO, QB Enterprise and Premier. Before joining B. Riley Advisory Services in 2021, she was living in Arizona where she was working as a General Manager, Office Manager and HR Manager at a small apparel manufacturing company.
Hindsman received her Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from the University of Phoenix.