Areas of Expertise
- Asset Management
- Data Analytics Testing
- Forensic Accounting
- Interim Management
- Litigation Support
- Financial Institution
- Investment Management (PE & HF)
- Operations Advisor to Baker Hughes during the GE Merger
- Serviced over 15 of the country’s largest Hedge Fund and Private Equity firms assisting in tax compliance functions, technology implementations and data optimization
- Assisted in the stand-up of a Tax CoE (Center of Excellence) across 40+ countries for the world’s largest producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock
- BBA Yeshiva University
- 2 Years with Firm
- 3 Years of Relevant Experience
Michael Sultanik joined GlassRatner (now doing business as B. Riley Advisory Services) in 2019 as an Associate in the Atlanta office. Prior to joining, he was a Tax Reporting and Strategy Senior Associate at a Big Four accounting firm in New York, where he teamed with organizations to design and execute best-in-class tax functions focusing on practical approaches to data, process, technology and people. Michael worked on financial statement and tax return preparation for Asset Managers as well as assisted in the interim management and operations during various mergers and spin-offs.
He graduated with a Bachelors of Accounting from Yeshiva University Sy Syms School of Business and is currently working towards his CPA certification.