West Palm Beach
1400 Centrepark Boulevard
West Palm Beach, CA 33401
Areas of Expertise
- Construction Litigation
- Damages & Lost Profit Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Forensic Accounting
- Fraud Investigation
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation Support
- Ponzi Schemes
- White Collar Crime
- Financial Institution
- Hotels & Resorts
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Primary member of Chapter 11 restructuring team for The Treatment Center of the Palm Beaches, LLC, a large drug rehabilitation facility in Lake Worth, FL. Assisted in the multi-million dollar sale of the facility and corresponding assets.
- Primary member of the Chapter 11 restructuring and liquidation team for a multi-state entertainment company that owned several bowling alleys and movie theatres.
- Primary member of the Chapter 7 liquidation team for one of the oldest law firms on the island of Puerto Rico.
- Primary member of the litigation team assisting the Florida State Attorney in analyzing/prosecuting a large automotive dealership that was operating as a Ponzi Scheme in Palm Beach County, FL.
- Assisted CLO (Chief Liquidation Officer) with the wind-down and dissolution of assets of an international container storage and shipping conglomerate in Miami, FL.
- BBA Georgia Southern University
- MAcc Florida International University
- 4 Years with Firm
- 8 Years of Relevant Experience
Jonathan Eargle is an Associate Director in the South Florida practice. Jonathan has eight years of relevant experience and has provided services in multiple areas including litigation support, business valuation, bankruptcy & insolvency, matrimonial dissolution, and due diligence.
Prior to joining GlassRatner (now doing business as B. Riley Advisory Services), Jonathan was a Senior Forensic Accountant and Business Valuation professional for Kaufman & Rossin Co., a mid-size public accounting firm headquartered in Miami. He provided litigation support and valuation services to clients in a variety of industries. Before working at Kaufman & Rossin Co., Jonathan was a Senior Accountant in the Advisory Division of Marcum, LLP, a top-20 public accounting firm.
Jonathan has a Bachelor's of Accounting from Georgia Southern University and a Master's of Accounting from Florida International University. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in the State of Florida, as well as a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV). He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.