Areas of Expertise
- Anti-Kickback Statute
- False Claims Act
- Provided support to interested parties in direct action claims under the Generic Pharmaceuticals Antitrust Pricing Litigation
- Provided support to counsel in Medicare matters related to False Claim Act and Anti-Kickback allegations
- Prepared a quantitative assessment of pay equity, unpaid wages, and meal and rest break violations matters for companies in retail, media, education, and healthcare industries.
- Provided support on evaluation of damages caused by competition infringements, and/or breach of contracts.
- M.A. Economics Duke University
- 2 Years with Firm
- 10 Years of Relevant Experience
Johanna Tejada is an Associate Director in the Arlington/DC office where she is working on complex assignments requiring econometric analyses.
Ms. Tejada specializes in quantitative and economic analyses of large complex data sets in connection with litigation issues and damages, among other purposes. Before joining GlassRatner (now doing business as B. Riley Advisory Services), Ms. Tejada worked for economic and analytics consulting firms that worked with government and commercial clients around the globe on matters ranging from regulatory issues to assessing and evaluating business disputes and damages. Ms. Tejada is proficient in quantitative methodologies and programming languages for statistical and econometric analyses. Her expertise includes proficiency in various programming tools including STATA, SAS, Ruby on Rails, and R; she is also fluent in Bloomberg tools and VBA applications.
Ms. Tejada graduated from Duke University with a degree in Master in Economics. While at Duke, Ms. Tejada successfully completed PhD level coursework at the Economics Department as well as MBA level coursework at Fuqua School of Business.