Areas of Expertise
- Data Analytics Testing
- Litigation Support
- Financial Institution
- IT Consulting
- BS York College of Pennsylvania
- MPA Georgia State University
- MS Georgia State University
- 2 Years with Firm
- 27 Years of Relevant Experience
Jeanne Aulbach has 27 years of experience in Information Technology and Business Intelligence. This includes over 12 years as an independent consultant providing application development and process improvement to corporate clients in insurance, retail services, commercial property management, manufacturing, and non-profit services. Prior to moving into technology, Jeanne worked in banking in retail banking, financial reporting, capital markets, and cash and treasury management.
Jeanne's accomplishments include:
- Integration of historic financial and sales information from an acquired company into the parent's data warehouse and reporting systems. The integration process was also used for system conversion.
- Creation of a master product catalog to track sales of actual product in the data warehouse and reporting systems.
- Creation of a process to match shipments with vendor billing and audit costs.
- Creation of a data mart to support the performance dashboards she created.
- Creation of an application to support the manufacturing process and inventory tracking for a client. Included the tracking of products through the manufacturing process as well as quality control.
- Creation of a customizable application to support assessment of commercial real estate, including the ability to prioritize and provide cost estimates for maintenance projects.
- Creation of an application to organize events, including automated task scheduling and production of documents.
- Creation of an application to automate the quote and issue of insurance policies, including the automation of related documentation.
- Provided Microsoft Certified Training in SQL Server Administration and Development, and .Net programming and development.
- Interfaced a vendor securities processing system with the bank's DDA and General Ledger systems, eliminating hundreds of manual paper entries.
- Created an automated process to rate lock box providers for corporate clients based on responses to a standardized questionnaire. This included a score and a written evaluation.
- Provided treasury management reviews to corporate clients.
Jeanne has held multiple certifications: Certified Cash Manager (CCM), MSRB Registered Municipal Securities Representative and Principal, Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP) in SQL Server Administration and also Business Intelligence.
Jeanne has a BS in Psychology from York College of Pennsylvania. She also holds two Master's Degrees from Georgia State University; MPA - Professional Accountancy and MS in Information Systems.
Jeanne has served on Peachtree Corners City Council since the founding of the city in 2012. Prior to that, she worked with Peachtree Corners helping to lead the initiative to form the city. She also served as a member of the United Peachtree Corners Civic Association board as membership chair. She has served her HOA by serving on the board, the Architectural Control Committee, COPS Committee. She represents the Gwinnett Municipal Association as a member of the Gwinnett Animal Advisory Council (GAAC). She also volunteers with Furkids, a local cat rescue, fostering cats until they can be adopted.